Tuesday 31 January 2012

Paris next week!

I’m off to Paris this time next week! I will be exhibiting my degree show collection, 'Mapping Nature' at L’Aiguille en Fete after the organisers selected my work from New Designers.
So I packed up and sent off four boxes of goodies to the UK based organiser earlier this month and they are being transported to Paris where we will hopefully be reunited next Wednesday!! I will then spend the Wednesday setting up my space with the exhibition opening to the public next Thursday 9th until Sunday 12th February.
I am told the event is similar to the Knitting & Stitching Show, which we have here in the UK. For more information on the event follow this link which should take you to the google English translated page. Otherwise, google 'L'aiguille en Fete' and click on the translate option next to the search result.
So if you’re in Paris then do pop along and say hello.
I’ll post some photos when I get there J
Might I fit in some sight-seeing too???

No comments:

Post a Comment