Sunday 14 October 2012

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who came to see me (and buy!) at Great Northern last weekend. Thank you for your support. I had a wonderful time and met some lovely people including my wonderful stand neighbours for the week.
I have just about recovered and caught up on some sleep! It has been a slightly more relaxed week but with lots of emails and exciting things J (around my other job!)
I have just added all the new fans to the mailing list so keep checking those inboxes. If anyone else would like to be added to the mailing list just drop me an email: sarah-janehocking@live.co.uk
The coasters which I launched at the event have already been added to the online Etsy shop and the canvas bags will be following next weekend. If you want to place an order for a bag in the mean time then do drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment