Wednesday 7 March 2012

A mini holiday

I thought I'd share with you a few photos from my mini holiday in Cornwall. Upon my return from Paris I arrived into St Pancras at 10.30pm on the Sunday night, caught the 11.50pm sleeper train down to Penzance arriving at 9am Monday morning. I had a lovely little sleeper cabin for the night, not the best night sleep but not the worst either. Lovely little adventure :)


The sleeper cabin  :)


Godrevy Beach



My little brother all wrapped up. It was SO cold but we had fun clambering over the rocks :)

I love finding interesting crevices and formations in the rocks. Future project inspiration maybe???


All those blobs are seals! This cove is completely secluded and is home to hundreds of seals every year. A passerby proudly told us they had counted over a hundred seals here this very day! Awww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment